Tarot X6 Hexacopter Kit
The Professional Line of Tarot Multirotors – The X6 960 Class Multirotor Airframe
The Tarot X Series Airframe is made for the high end users, they are pretty big (900~1000 class), for carrying heavy gimbal and cameras (3-Axis Gimbal and DSLR Camera), use with high end material and well-thought layout on the drone. There are many features we like very much, such as integrated PCB board for easy cabling, foldable arms for easy transportation (no tool is needed) and motorized landing gear so it will not block the camera 360 degrees view, these are good news for Aerial Filming users. We also the design of the frame, the low center of gravity Battery Mount for more stable flight, the position is movable too best balance, 165mm Gimbal Rail System to work with Tarot 3-Axis Brushless Motor Gimbal and special shape arms can hold the ESC inside for cleaner layout, even the Motor Mount has dampers to minimize vibration generated from the propeller, and best of all, this 960 class airframe is easy to transport, how’s that?
The arms can be folded downward with a flip on the lever on each arms, make it transportable within 30 seconds and put it inside the trunk of a car. So how about the rotors? Tarot recommends you use the 18 inch carbon fiber propeller and Tarot U5008 340kv motor, so that makes one very portable and reliable platform to carry your expensive DSLR camera into the sky, all handled by one man.
If you want to experience the latest Multirotor assembly process, try the Tarot X Series Multirotors, every steps are “improved” from the old assembly routine, putting it together is easier than previous generation and see how Multirotor airframes evolved.
Fold up to the max level
No tool needed, one man can handle it within 30 seconds.
Tarot X Series is pretty big, specially made for Professional Aerial Filming
The X6 have six rotors, can carry 3-Axis Gimbal and DSLR Camera and fly for 15~17 minutes (with 1855 propellers, Tarot 5008 340kv motor and 6S 22000mah battery).
Motorized Landing Gear
Flip a switch on the RC controller and the landing gears will retract or deploy in mid-air. After the flight, simply flip the locks on each arms and pack it up, within 30 seconds!
No more messy cables inside the frame
There are lot of connectors on the lower deck, this is well-thought, no more DIY cable inside the frame
Very strong High Strength Plastic Motor Mount with Carbon Fiber Plate
Support very big motor., with 16mm, 19mm, 25mm and 32mm(circle) mounting pattern.
Innovative detachable GPS mount
Usually GPD mount is “Foldable”, this one is detachable, even quicker to pack, and it’s pretty firm too, it works!
OPTIONAL POWER PACKAGE
Tarot 12kg AUW (2kg/arm) Combo
This propulsion system is the economical and reliable choice to carry an all-up-weight of 12kg into the air (2kg/arm).
- 6x Tarot 5008-340kv brushless motor
- 3x Tarot 1855 Carbon Fiber Propellers (CW + CCW)
- 6x Hobbywing XRotor 40A-OPTO ESC
- Motor to Motor spacing : 960mm
- Propeller standard : 18″
- Arms length : 392mm
- Arms dia. : 25mm
- Arms weight : 113g
- Main frame dia. : 328mm
- Ground clearance : 320mm (Rail to ground)
- Battery standard : 22.2V (6S), 10000-20000mah
- Recommenced ESC : At least 40A (6S)
- Hovering time : 15 to 17 mins
Flight Reference :
- Battery : 6S 22.2V 22000mah
- Flight Controller : TI TopXGun Flight Controller
- Motor : Tarot 5008 340kv Motor
- ESC : Hobbywing XRotor 40A ESC
- Propeller : Tarot 1855 Propeller (Carbon Fiber)
- Gadgets : FPV Transmitter, 12V BEC, iOSD Mini
- Payload : Tarot 3-Axis Brushless Motor Gimbal (coming soon), DSLR Camera
This package includes :
- 1x Tarot X6 Airframe w/ Motorized Landing Gear
- 1x Motorized Landing Gear Control Box
- 1x English Manual
This is Airframe only!
You need to put many electronics on it yourself, for e.g. Motors, ESC, Flight Controller, Radio Controller, video system, Camera Gimbal and Propellers, they are NOT easy stuff for beginners, we recommend this airframe for those who can solder stuff and willing to put things together. This is a professional multi-rotor, not a toy.
What you’ll need to build this X6 Hexacopter?
You see this is the X6 Frame only, you’ll need the right electronics to build this, these are the items :
- 6 X Brushless motors (Recommended 50mm diameter class)
- 3 X 15~18″ Clowckwise Propellers
- 3 X 15~18″ Counter-Clowckwise Propellers
- 6 X 40A ESC
- 1 X Flight Controller w/ GPS function
- 1 X Radio Controller
- 1 X 22.2V 12000mah battery or above
- 1 X 6S Li-Po battery charger
- 1 X FPV System (optional)
- 1 X TI TopXGun Flight controller with OSD and GPS (optional)
- 1 X Tarot Camera Gimbal (for Canon 5D or GoPro, (optional)
About the Drone’s Battery
You will need 6S 12000mah~22000mah to fly this big drone which is a huge battery pack. Because of Airlines Safety Regulation, Helipal does not ship battery this big at this moment, you need to get it somewhere close to you.
|Dimensions||22 × 10 × 4 in|