Tarot Drone TL65S01 650 Sport Carbon Quad Kit with 6S Power Package
- This is frame kit only, not include the electronic components.
- Tarot 650 Sport Quad Copter is the updated version of Iron Man 650 Series of Product, such as TL65B01, TL65B02, etc
- The wheelbase diameter of the Tarot 650 Sport is 600mm, and the weight is 750g.
- It is more stable and have enough space for installing electronic components.
- Main Plate Built-In High Rigidity Matte Gilded Pcb Circuit That Make The Power, ESC Connecting More Convenient and Safe.
650 SPORT KIT WITH POWER PACKAGE COMBO
Tarot 650 Sport – a portable size quadcopter with motorized landing gear
Tarot’s classic quadcopter frame, 650 size with motorized landing gear and compatible with 15″ propeller. The Tarot 650 Sport has a lot in common with the bigger Tarot 680 Pro (Six-arm model), featuring a carbon fiber bottom frame and PCB top frame, you can solder the ESC power cable directly onto this PCB top frame and save a lot of messy cabling. The adjustable battery mount allows you to balance the drone with best C.G., once you put something on the drone (e.g. camera gimbal) on the drone, sometimes you need to off-set the weight by moving the LiPo back and forth. The kit also includes a pair of motorized landing gear, connect them to the control hub (included) and connect this control hub to the RC receiver, you can retract and deploy the legs thru a switch on your RC transmitter, it’s a nice touch that will not see the legs in the video if you’re using 360 degrees gimbal.
Reliable 4-arms platform for 15″ props
Compatible with 15″ propellers, you can use 4114-320kv motor and 6S LiPo to get maximum lift (that gives 1.5~1.75kg of thrust per arm).
PCB Top Frame + Carbon Fiber Bottom Frame
User friendly design, PCB top frame for easy soldering and wiring, carbon fiber bottom frame to keep it lightweight and more robust.
Compatible with all Tarot motors
The motor mounting pattern covers almost all motor standard, you can use a wide range on motor choice.
Portable design – foldable arms
Arms are locked in place with pressed on clamps, get it folded within seconds.
Motorized Landing Gear
Flip a switch on the RC transmitter to retract and deploy the legs.
Lots of room to carry your equipment
This spaces allows you to use most GoPro brushless gimbal or equipment.
Adjustable battery mount
Move it back and forth to counter-weight the equipment on the belly.
Power Package Included
This propulsion system is an economical and reliable choice to carry an all-up-weight of 12kg into the air (2kg/arm).
- 4x Tarot 4114 brushless motor (320kv)
- 2x Tarot 1555 High Strength Plastic Propellers Set (Foldable / CW + CCW)
- 4x Hobbywing XRotor 40A-OPTO ESC
Frame Specifications :
- Frame weight : 750g
- Arms diameter : 16mm
- Motor to motor : 600mm
- Center body dimension : 190 x 200 x 2.0mm
- All-up-weight : about 2.6~2.8kg
Flight Reference :
- Battery : 6S 22.2V LiPo, 4000~5000mah
- Motor : Tarot 4114-320kv Motor
- ESC : Hobbywing XRotor 40A-OPTO
- Propeller : Tarot 1555 Propellers
- Flight Controller : DJI NAZA V2
- Payload : about 2~2.5kg
This package includes :
- 1x Tarot 650 Sport Frame Set
- 1x Motorized landing gear controller
- 2x Motorized landing gear
What you’ll need to build this 650 Sport Hexacopter?
You see this is the T960 Frame only, you’ll need the right electronics to build this, these are the items :
- 1 X GPS Flight Controller
- 1 X Radio Controller
- 1 X 22.2V 4000~5000mah LiPo
- 1 X 6S LiPo battery charger
- 1 X FPV System (optional)
- 1 X TI TOPXGUN Flight Controller with OSD and GPS (optional)
|Dimensions||16 × 10 × 6 in|