TAROT DRONE 680 PRO WITH 4S POWER PACKAGE
Tarot 680 Pro – a portable size hexacopter for 13″ propellers
Tarot’s classic hexacopter frame, 695mm motor to motor with foldable arms and legs, compatible with 13″ propeller (* recommend with Tarot 1355 carbon fiber props). Featuring a carbon fiber bottom frame and PCB top frame, you can solder the ESC power cable directly onto this PCB top frame and save a lot of messy cabling. The adjustable battery mount allows you to balance the drone with best C.G., once you put something on the drone (e.g. camera gimbal) on the drone, sometimes you need to off-set the weight by moving the LiPo back and forth.
We love the 680 Pro because of the simplicity, it’s a reliable and compact hexacopter platform which gives you about 1.5~2.5kg of payload capacity for multi-purpose, you can use it for aerial filming, for fun, for education or project use, it’s one of the best selling hexacopter of all time.
Reliable 6-arms platform for 13″ props
Optimized for Tarot 1355 carbon fiber propellers, you can use with 4S motor (4006-620kv) or 6S motor (4108-380kv) to get 800g to 1000g of thrust per arm.
PCB Top Frame + Carbon Fiber Bottom Frame
User friendly design, PCB top frame for easy soldering and wiring, carbon fiber bottom frame to keep it lightweight and more robust.
Compatible with all Tarot motors
The motor mounting pattern covers almost all motor standard, you can use a wide range on motor choice.
Portable design – foldable arms and landing gears
Arms are locked in place with pressed on clamps, get it folded within seconds. Landing gers are also foldable, and secured with safty lock
Lots of room to carry your equipment
This spaces allows you to use most GoPro brushless gimbal or equipment.
Adjustable battery mount on rails
Move it back and forth to counter-weight the equipment on the belly.
Power Package Included
Tarot 4.8kg AUW (800g/arm) 4S Combo
This propulsion system made for 4S LiPo, the economical and reliable choice to carry an all-up-weight of 4.8kg into the air (800g/arm).
- 6x Tarot 4006 High Power Brushless Motor (620kv)
- 3x Tarot 1355 Carbon Propellers (Two Holes / CW and CCW)
- 6x Hobbywing XRotor 40A-OPTO ESC
Frame Specifications :
- Frame weight : 810g
- Arms diameter : 16mm
- Motor to motor : 695mm
- Center body dimension : 195 x 195 x 2.0mm
- All-up-weight : about 2.8~3kg
Flight Reference :
- Battery : 4S to 6S 4000~5000mah
- Motor : Tarot 4006-680kv (4S LiPo) oor Tarot 4108-380kv (6S LiPo) brushless motor
- ESC : Hobbywing XRotor 40A-OPTO
- Propeller : Tarot 1355 Propellers
- Flight Controller : DJI NAZA V2
- Payload : 1.8~2.5kg
This package includes :
- 1x Tarot 680 Pro Frame Set and 4S Power Package
What you’ll need to build this 680 Pro Hexacopter?
You see this is the T960 Frame only, you’ll need the right electronics to build this, these are the items :
- 1 X GPS Flight Controller
- 1 X Radio Controller
- 1 X 4S to 6S 4000~5000mah LiPo
- 1 X 4S to 6S LiPo battery charger
- 1 X FPV System (optional)
- 1 X TI Flight Controller with OSD and GPS (optional)
|Dimensions||16 × 10 × 6 in|
There are no reviews yet.